AP Exam Information and Registration
AP Exams will be administered in school as traditional paper and pencil exams for the May 2024 administration period.
AP Exams are optional but here are the benefits of taking an AP exam:
- Demonstrates preparation for a college level course
- Possible college credit depending on your AP exam score
- If you take an AP exam, you can opt out of taking the final for your class
Steps to register:
1) The student must complete this google form - https://forms.gle/3ci4Jb33Qw1L4Vmf8
2) Submit payment to the counseling office between Monday, Oct 16th - Friday, Oct 20th.
Payment should be in the form of a check made out to EPASD. The registration fee is $98.00 per exam (Fee reductions are available to students who meet certain eligibility requirements. Please contact your school's AP Coordinator for more information).
AP Exam Schedule – Find out when your AP Exam is administered.
FAQs Sending AP Scores - Students are not required to send their AP exam score(s) to any post-secondary institution; however, some schools will accept AP scores as transfer credit.
AP Credit Policy Search – Research which schools accept AP scores for transfer credit.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding AP information and registration, please contact your school’s AP Coordinator, Mark Bohlen.